Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tatto Tattoo

One of my servers has a large pair of red lips tattooed on the side of his neck. He has a similar decal on his car. He tells me when he goes to clubs girls lick their fingers and try to rub off the lipstick from his neck, not believing it's a tattoo. I asked what the significance is of the lips. He said he was in love with a Columbian model who had large lips and took a photo of her to a tatto parlor and asked to have her lips replicated on his neck. So do you feel like she's always with you, I asked. Oh yes he laughed.
A middle aged chef I had was one day emoting about how much he likes tattoos on women, especially hidden ones that are only revealed when naked.
"Do you have a tattoo?" I asked.
"oh, yes", he said. Pause.
"Where is it?" I asked not seeing any ink.
"It's on my cheek", he said and then pointed to his face, "and not this cheek".
"What is your tattoo?''
"It's the Lion of Venice".
"Is it multi-colored?"
"Yes, it's very colorful"
"They tell me if you want colors to remain vibrant in colored tattoos you need to moisturize the skin."
"I do, every day with vanilla butter"

No comments: